Our goal is to provide exceptional patient care in a caring and safe environment!
While we continue to provide the highest level of care, things will look a little different than before. The health and safety of our patients and staff is a top priority for us, and we are adhering to the CDC, local, state, and federal directives for care.
CURBSIDE SERVICES & CHECK-IN:
- We will be providing curb-side delivery of contact lenses if no appointment is needed.
- All patients will be asked to submit an online health history form, COVID Screening form, and HIPAA form prior to their visit
- All people entering the building will be required to wear a mask.
- We request that patients not bring additional family members, unless necessary for care (such as a parent with a child or someone needing assistance).
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You or any household member are feeling unwell and/or have a fever, body aches or chills
- You have a cough/shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New loss of sense of smell or taste
- Been exposed to someone who is known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
SAFETY & CLEANLINESS PROTOCOLS
- Observe 6 ft. social distancing to the best of your ability. There are certain brief procedures where we must be closer, such as adjusting and measuring glasses and the health portion of the eye exam.
- We have ample space in our building to have good distancing while providing care.
- The only people in the exam room will be the doctor, technician and patient (and possibly one parent or caretaker, if necessary).
- We have hand sanitizer stations throughout the clinic.
- Staff will wash their hands prior to patient encounters.
- All patient care areas will be cleaned thoroughly between patients, with signage indicating the room is ready for the next patient.
- All optical frames will be cleaned and sanitized after a patient has tried them on.
- All common areas of the building will have handles, light switches, door knobs, etc. cleaned regularly throughout the day.